Monday, October 17, 2011

A Weekend to Remember~

This past weekend Dave & I were able to attend





A Weekend to Remember~

It was so good to just be together,
for one thing.
We both really appreciate this ministry
from
Family Life.
It is Bible-based, balanced, and real!
What great tools, principles, and information
for marriages.
This is the third time we've attended
one of these weekends.
And,
I'm still amazed at all God reveals to me,
about me!
Change~
Repentance~
Moving from any areas of isolation to oneness~
It's a life-long journey!
I'm so blessed to be married now for 22+ years to 
the man of my dreams~

For more information about a 
Weekend to Remember in your area

1 comment:

Mountain Mama said...

So glad you were able to go :-)

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....