The last four days the kids & I
were able to go to an
Institute for Cultural Communicators Conference
(ICC)
in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
It was a long driving trip
but went a lot faster listening to unabridged audios
like
Swiss Family Robinson
and
Julie~
While we were in workshops most of the time,
learning about communication & leadership
through speeches, skits, and games...
we were able to do a little sight seeing~
| There were a total of almost 18 kids, out of 4 families that attended. Here's a few of us~ |
| Daniel~our map 'guy' |
| Natalie, Olivia, & Grace~ |
| The kids had to hold up this rock for awhile~ It was tilting over, ya know~ |
Many thanks to my husband who took
care of all the animals while we were gone :)


3 comments:
I have only heard about this idyllic spot. It is so like our Lord to make such places to cause us to awe and wonder! His creativity never ceases to amaze me :) Thank you for sharing your pictures...love to see all the happenings! Is Daniel your oldest? And are you feeling all better now???
Great pictures! I wanted to let you know that I have given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog at http://eatwhatyouvegot.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html
Fun times and great memories were made. :-)
Post a Comment