Is really kicking in around here.
We've had beautiful days~
Daniel, our oldest son,
went on an elk scouting hike
with his friend, Caleb,
and took these photo shots~
Psalm 19:1-4a
"The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard.
Their line has gone out through al the earth.
And their words to the end of the world."

2 comments:
Jennifer, you really must tell your son that his photos are some of the loveliest I've seen in a while...wish they were bigger!! There is such a freshness and colorfulness about them ...I'm really loving photography :) Sometimes I wish I had a really good camera. Mine is a S8100 Cool Pik point and shoot. Thanks for sharing the scripture. It is perfect. BTW, a post like this wouldn't be discouraging :) lol
WOW! I love the pics Daniel took. I am wondering if he could make me a CD of these...I would love it.
blessings,
ashley
Post a Comment