I like to pass it on to others.
Our family is part of Samaritan Ministries.
It's a type of share program for medical bills
and
is
SO
different
from today's insurance companies.
That's probably a whole other post, but click on the link
if you are interested in a Christian alternative.
Each month Samaritan Ministries sends out a newsletter.
I love reading the articles
about real people and their story
highlighting a family or two.
In this month's newsletter,
I came across an article I enjoyed that highlighted the Davidson family.
They have started a great website,
called
Quiet Times for Kids
that I'd like to pass on.
I've been printing some of the free downloads
and have really liked what I've seen
so far from browsing through their materials.
They have a study on Proverbs and the Armor of God.
Below is one of the free downloads they have.
It was inspiring, challenging, and encouraging
in training our kids to have quiet times.

2 comments:
Hi, Jennifer! We JUST became part of the Samaritan Ministries Family - last month!! We are so thankful, and now we wish we had done this years ago. It is much more biblical, too. thank you for sharing this very wonderful way to bless others and know others needs!
Somehow I missed the Quiet Time For Kids...I will have to dig into this...I still am not seeing consistency in 1 of our children (age 18), but he meets with our pastor and they have accountability in this area, so I am trusting the Lord for Him to continue that good work!!
Post a Comment