Olivia & I headed out for our 2+ mile hike,
grabbing the camera
and calling for the dog to join us.
After all the rain
we knew that the wildflowers would
be in all their glory...
and they were.
A delightful time being together
and
capturing God's beauty~
| We even stopped to check on the bees; if you look closely on the left side of the picture, you can see how she captured them 'lining up' and 'coming in for a landing'. Very cool! |
| Their little 'baskets' on their back legs are LOADED with pollen~ |
| The pollen they've been carrying has been almost fluorescent orange, but this day it was all yellow. Maybe due to the abundance of dandelions? |
| Our carefree Callie~ |
![]() |
| These bushes have begun to bloom everywhere. They grow right along the sage and have the sweetest little white flower~ I don't have a clue what they are, but I'm going to look it up. |
| This shrub, like the one above, grows in abundance here in Utah~the Utah serviceberry bush. |
A Hiking we will go~


No comments:
Post a Comment