Friday, May 31, 2013

Breakfast Parfait~

Here's a simple, easy,
and delicious way we've been starting the day~

Layer yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit~



So
E.A.S.Y
So
G.O.O.D!

1 comment:

God's Grace Overflows said...

Yum!!! I make yogurt every morning too and I add granola, a little bit of almond dust (which is ground up almonds fine) a sprinkle of cod liver oil and viola, you got a healthy fresh yogurt! And oh yes, so simple! I love seeing all of your photos. The bee pictures are so amazing! How'd you get so close without getting stung? I love the scenic pictures, looks like you have a front row picture to God's amazing beauty!
Have a great weekend my dear bloggy friend!
Blessings,
Amy

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....