This week marked a celebration
in our family
for our oldest son, Daniel.
Homeschool Graduation
Wow~
I can hardly believe we are at this moment in time!
It has passed all too quickly.
I'm so appreciative of his father's words
during the celebration. Words that bring
life, that encourage, that remind...to not forget God.
Congratulations Daniel~
| The display table~ |
![]() |
| The amazing desserts some friends put together~ |
| The graduation hats :) |
| Our family~ |
| The siblings~ |
![]() |
| The brothers~ |
![]() |
| Me & a fine young man~ |




1 comment:
Wow! How exciting! It looks like you had a great day of celebration. I'm glad I have a few more years before my oldest graduates. I am however excited for summer break. It's been a long year of homeschooling, for what ever reason.....
Have a great day dear friend!
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment