Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Time well spent~

Olivia & I have just finished a cake decorating
course through Michael's.
What fun!
First of all, I l.o.v.e. being with my daughter,
second,
I'm enjoying learning a new skill,
and third,
the other girls in the class we're so much fun to be with!

Beginning our class~

Olivia's first cake~

Learning how to use the star tip~

My first cake (gluten free!)

Dave desperate for a piece~

I finally gave in and gave him one~

Olivia's horseshoe cake~


My last cake of level 1~
We can't wait to start level 2 in April :)

1 comment:

God's Grace Overflows said...

Oh yummy! Your cakes turned out really nice. And what fun! I have always wanted to do a cake decorating class. Hmmm, I must start looking for one!
Did you ever get your comment writing back in order?
Hope you are doing well.
Have a great Easter!
Blessings,
Amy

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....