The weather doesn't quite feel like it today,
but it's official~spring is here!
'Spring cleaning' has taken on a new twist
at our house
to
'spring projects'.
I love it!
We've been working on getting a mile-long
checklist done:
changing out faucets and some light fixtures,
tiling & painting the laundry closet,
putting in some new doors,
adding a small deck to the front door area,
fixing the deck,
putting up a new clothesline...
And, we're not done yet.
Thankfully Dave has been able to find some
awesome hired help that has whizzed through
our punch list.
We're hoping that weather will improve
for a few outdoor things too.
Let the sun shine~
| New tile in the laundry closet. I was able to get the first coat of paint on this afternoon. Loads of laundry are waiting, but hopefully I can catch up over the weekend. |
![]() |
| This is a linen closet area in the downstairs bathroom that we were able to frame and add a door to. So much nicer to not have to look at all the shelves (& junk)... I love the alder wood! |
| My husband picked out this light we put up above the table; I love how it looks :) |
![]() |
| Next to our clothesline on the deck we able to put up this sweet gift from Aunt Sally when she was here~ |
I hope to have some pictures of our greenhouse
and a new chicken coop before long.
Happy Spring!


No comments:
Post a Comment