Monday, March 4, 2013

Homemade~

I've been 'messing with' homemade soap
for a couple years now.
I'm learning, reading,
and practicing.
I love the milk based soaps like in this book~


Thankfully I still have a stash
of goat's milk
in the freezer from when our goat's were milking~

This recipe is simple and easy to follow~


I've been trying out different essential oils
and really liked the lavender one.
I had a little 'sample' pack of lavender flowers to add
to the soap with the oil~
smells heavenly



These soaps will be ready to use after 4 weeks of curing~

1 comment:

God's Grace Overflows said...

Hello there!
I have been wanting to learn how to make soap like forever! I am so glad that your soap tured out. I'm excited now. I think I'll be ordering that book you posted and all ready got your recipe printed out. Thank you! Thank you for sharing.
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Amy

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....