Monday, September 19, 2011

A new beginning~

"The Ties That Bind"
Homemakers Co-op
September's Project~
Homemade Pie Crust
Olivia had a fun time~
Helping roll the crust out~
Mmmm, what shall we make?
A savory or sweet pie?
A sweet snack~
Our local homeschool group has started
a mother-daughter homemaking co-op
this year.
I'm helping to facilitate,
and,
it 
is 
so
much
 fun!
Each mom signs up to share a project for a given month.
Looking forward to more sweet times together~

2 comments:

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

Dear Jennifer,
It was so good to get your email!! I an very thankful that your eye is almost better. It would make sense that that big wind blew hay onto the cornea with some force, scratching it. Soon, all will be better :) God is good and know all our needs!!
This gathering together (the tie that binds)is such an important part of life...the friends who become a big part of your life. It is so good for our young people to see how fellowship and camaraderie are done, everyone working together, praying together, playing together!!
Keep me updated. I am praying you are quite a bit better soon!!

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

PS I saw you did it !! Good job :) and thank you!

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....