A dear friend brought me a gift yesterday.
I was so delighted~
my first strawberry plant!
Actually the first fruit we'll be growing this year.
I'll be making a little raised bed to put 'her' in
and hopefully she'll 'propagate' well~
Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing. Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....
1 comment:
Jennifer,
I have been encouraged by your comments. I know I will enjoy following as you blog about your life, family, and what the Lord has set you about there :) It is such a sweet thing to find sisters in the Lord.
I LOVE the old coffee can as a planter! It has such a cozy feel.
Many blessings to you!
PS I am wanting to learn more about the mountain climate and way of life...I have never been to Utah :)
Post a Comment