Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
~Thomas Edison
About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age.
~Gloria Pitzer
Labor disgraces no man; unfortunately, you occasionally find men who disgrace labor. ~Ulysses S. Grant
Plough deep while sluggards sleep.
~Benjamin Franklin
Even if you're on the right track, you'll
get run over if you just sit there.
~Will Roggers
Some people dream of success...while others wake up and work hard for it.
~Author unknown
The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.
~Sarah Brown
I LOVE quotes.
I've been thinking of these ones lately with all the work and projects that need to be done around here.
It can be overwhelming.
It can seem never-ending.
And, it seems to take more money that ya got!
But, I love our life.
And I love our little homestead.
It's growing slowly as we put in work and effort---
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.
~Sam Ewing






No comments:
Post a Comment