Friday, March 4, 2011

Maybe it's spring fever...

...or just the need to get some projects done~
Either way, this week,
I took on the pantry.
I've had it on my to-do list
for, oh, so long.
Finally I got to it!
I have to confess that part of the motivation 
was that I had stepped up on a shelf
to reach something higher~
(I know, a no-no),
and,
Wham-
me and that shelf (and everything on it),
came tumbling down.
So, while part of the stuff was out,
what a good time to paint, don't ya think?


I love jars, as you can tell!
Still have to put the bottom shelf up
on the lower right
Ahhhh, feels so good and clean
atleast for awhile!
Check that one off the list :)

1 comment:

Jules & Jd said...

Jennifer ~ You did a fabulous job. Love the color and your pantry is so organized now. It always feels good to have a project done. Way to go sissy! Love jules

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....