...is just around the corner.
Oh, my!
I honestly don't know where this year has gone~
Time is just flying by
faster
and
faster
the older I get.
I love preparing for the holidays.
Little decorations...
...help me prepare the home.
And,
family readings
help focus our hearts~
We enjoy this Thanksgiving book,
A Time to Remember,
by Barbara Rainey,
that goes through the whole
Thanksgiving story.
It's a great family read-aloud!
The back portion even has a section
where you can record your own family traditions
year after year.
Our copy even came with a CD
with great selections of Thanksgiving music
to play.

1 comment:
Jennifer,
Greetings, friend! I have been helping my dear Mother to get into an assisted living center and have been unable to visit many of my regular stops to see what's going on in your lives!! I am blessed to see you focusing on the important things of giving thanks to the Lord!! He IS indeed faithful. Yesterday, coming home from the work at Mom's we were singing old Scott Wesley Brown praise music and feeling an after-glow of
God's care through all her life and how He brought Daddy to faith. A very special day :) May you have a joyous time as family!!! PS I had taken photos of the book by B. Rainey, too!! Funny. I am doing a post on it, and will link back to you ;0 B Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment