Saturday, November 19, 2011

The first day~

of the ski season has arrived.
Park City Ski Resort opened today
for the 2011-2012 ski season.

And, the snow is here!
This was the view out our front window
today, Saturday morning~

I volunteered and then picked up our Bountiful Basket order
(I just love their great price for an 
organic fruit & vegetable box!),
some of us cleaned house,
and
two of us
braved the CROWD on opening day and went skiing.

Ahh,
Saturdays~

And this is the view
just a few hours later when the sun broke through~

1 comment:

Jacqueline at Deeprootsathome.com said...

That's neat! I didn't know you lived so close to Park City! We skied there about 30 years ago :) LOL I loved the rough mountains, and can see why you have an affinity for the majestic beauty of the place!!

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....