Friday, February 28, 2014

Blue-sky days~


Winter is still kicking here in the mountains~
Fresh snow came yesterday and although I'd
like to think of planting seeds in the greenhouse
and doing some outside projects...
winter and ski days aren't over yet!






3 comments:

God's Grace Overflows said...

Good Afternoon Jennifer!

It looks so pretty in your neck of the woods with all that snow. It's very cold here in Colorado today. The weather man said we "might" get some snow in our area. We are praying that we do. It is so dry here....

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Amy

God's Grace Overflows said...

Hi Jennifer!

I just wanted to swing over again and answer your question. Yes, the homemade elderberry syrup cut the flu in half. He was only sick for about 2 days vs. the full 8 day cycle. I really think it helped. We have been taking it every day, just to build up our immune systems. My boys actually like the taste of it, so it's not a forced supplement. I hope this helps. You should really give it a try.

Have a wonderful week!

Blessings,
Amy

Jacqueline@ Deeprootsathome.com said...

I was 62 the day you published this post. The frigid terrain (here, and obviously there, too) always makes for a cold and often dreary birthday, so pretty and colorful dishes really cheer up late February and early March! Good purchase...I love a good bargain!
Multiplied blessings, Jennifer :)

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....