Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Together Times~

This past week Olivia & I spent 'together time'
preparing for a local book sale.
What a great opportunity to go through
the book shelves,
downsize,
purge,
and 
simplify.

Personally, I love throwing things out!
(or selling them or giving them away)

Along with getting books ready, we talked
about selling some of the homemade products
we've been 'experimenting' with.
In particular,
the lip balm and healing salve.

So, we set to work.

I ordered supplies, and she worked hard
getting everything ready...

It was maybe a small thing,
just a book sale, really.
Time packing up books, making signs,
and getting it all ready.

But, suddenly it hit me.
These years together~
her growing into womanhood,
her discipling and training in righteousness...

just working in the kitchen together~

it's going by way too fast!

And,
I was reminded 
again~

To be intentional, purposeful, and
to ENJOY every moment!




No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....