"But they that wait upon the Lord,
shall renew their strength,
they shall mount up with wings as eagles,
they shall run and not be weary;
they shall walk and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
| This Golden Eagle has been watching & waiting on the telephone pole next to our house the last couple days~ |
I love the promise of this verse!
I'm waiting for some things~
How about you?
Are you, like me, waiting for some changes?
new strength?
renewed hope?
"My soul waits in silence for God only;
from Him is my salvation."
Psalm 62:1

2 comments:
I was just studying that word earlier. I just love it. You have such a sweet family based blog. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Amy
Golden eagles are one of my favorite birds. We have quite a few of them here. It really puts extra meaning to those verses when you can see an eagle in action. Very powerful.
Post a Comment