Welcome 2013~
I love opening up a New Year.
It's like unwrapping a present~
As I said good-bye to 2012, I looked back
over all the things that happened this past year.
For many years now I've used this~
to reflect back.
Plus looking back throughout the blog is our family's story
in 2012.
It's helpful to recount God's
blessings and deal with anything that needs
'taking care of' before entering the New Year.
Both Dave & I lost our dad's in 2012.
The kids lost both their grandfathers in the same year.
It was a sad time.
Thankfully there are many memories
we each hold dear of our fathers.
I honestly don't know what I'd do without Jesus in my life.
"He has pulled me out of darkness into His marvelous light."
1 Peter 2:9
In the midst of pain there is a joy that is found.
I'm looking at things a little differently this New Year.
Relationships.
Life.
God.
I've been pondering this verse in John 6:27:
| ||||||
Each year I have a saying or quote that I'm reflecting
on for the year.
Last year it was,
Be Intentional.
This year~
Connect
No comments:
Post a Comment