For a few years now two of our kids
have enjoyed horses~
And,
the dream began to someday have one of their own.
About a year and a half ago,
they started thinking about what
they could do to make this 'dream' come true.
They decided to start a dog sitting business
to pay their way.
(I can't even begin to tell you how many
breeds of dogs we've watched!)
Then, last year, they attended horse camp at
And, the dream, became a little more real.
Now, a year and a half later
with quite a 'wad' of money,
they made their first step.
Fencing~
1,800 feet to be exact
The dream is a little bit closer now.
Their hope is to board a horse or two to pay
for the upkeep of their own.
Smart entrepreneurs! :)
(I have to mention the definite blessing of this
local fencer, who was impressed with what they'd
been doing, and did the fence FOR COST!)



1 comment:
Dear Jennifer,
It has been a while since I visited, and a lot has happened I can see!! How very special that your young people have counted the cost and are now working to make having horses a reality. That's a lot of fence, but to get it at cost is almost unheard of :) You have quite a view there!
Well, I will read more now!
Post a Comment