Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cultured Dairy ECourse~

I am SOOOOOO excited about this class~
I heard about it through her blog 
http://gnowfligins.com
and
have finally made the plunge
to join in.
The wealth of information is BEYOND
what I thought.
Not only do I get access to all the cultured dairy
material,
but,
to the two previous classes on 
Fundamentals and Sourdough.
I LOVE how they have help for the
gluten free family, too.
No doubt I'm hoping we can get goats
before too long.
Now I'll have tons of things to do with 
all that fresh, raw milk :)

Here's what I'll be starting come Tuesday:

The Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese eCourse offers simple lessons and tasty, nutritious recipes for sour cream, yogurt, many cheeses and more. The weekly video demonstrations give you multiple opportunities to practice the principles of culturing dairy in limitless ways.
Cultured Dairy and Basic Cheese eCourse Lessons and Topics

  1. About Cultured Dairy and Cheesemaking
  2. Sour Cream / Creme Fraiche and Whole Milk Buttermilk
  3. Cultured Butter and Buttermilk
  4. Clabbered Milk and Cheese
  5. Heritage Yogurt
  6. Greek Yogurt*
  7. Kefir and Kefir Cheese
  8. Kefir Cream and Kefir Ice Cream
  9. Ricotta* and Soft Cheese
  10. Cottage Cheese
  11. Feta Cheese
  12. Middle Eastern Fresh Cheese
  13. Queso Fresco Cheese
  14. Fresh Cheddar Cheese
  15. Traditional Mozarella Cheese*(not raw)
  16. Propagating Mother Cultures

If you're interested too, it's not too late, you can join at anytime~
Check out these links for more information:

No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....