I love being with my family~
I love getting ready for a New Year~
a new start
new schedules
new recipes to try
a new Bible reading plan...
a new start
new schedules
new recipes to try
a new Bible reading plan...
I've been keeping a little index card by my desk~
And,
on it are all the 'projects' that I've wanted to accomplish
over our 2-week school break.
Lots of tasks~
personal, business, and home...
with all things I needed (and wanted) to do.
You know,
~cleaning out the personal & business files
shredding the old papers...
~meal planning for January
~getting some meals, breads, & mixes in the freezer
~giving my kitchen cabinets a 'wipe down' inside & out
~cleaning my double oven...
Along with my lists of 'tasks'
there's also new ideas I've been
You know,
~cleaning out the personal & business files
shredding the old papers...
~meal planning for January
~getting some meals, breads, & mixes in the freezer
~giving my kitchen cabinets a 'wipe down' inside & out
~cleaning my double oven...
Along with my lists of 'tasks'
there's also new ideas I've been
mulling over for the New Year to integrate
into my life and the life of our family.
Yet, as I fill up my 'tasks' card, I'm reminded
that I need to 'connect'.
In the midst of all my to-do's
I need to focus on my
relationships,
specifically with God, my husband, & my kids.
Things like,
a lunch out,
a walk together,
a letter written,
words of grace...
into my life and the life of our family.
Yet, as I fill up my 'tasks' card, I'm reminded
that I need to 'connect'.
In the midst of all my to-do's
I need to focus on my
relationships,
specifically with God, my husband, & my kids.
Things like,
a lunch out,
a walk together,
a letter written,
words of grace...

1 comment:
Jennifer, Happy, happy New Year!! I, too, just found a Holy Experience! I love how she writes and the focus is always on the Lord and not ourselves! I think of you warmly often. Hope you are well. If I had an iPhone, I'd get the 1000 gifts app :)
Post a Comment