Monday, November 15, 2010

Encouraging words for moms...

...are needed and welcomed~
I came across this post
over the weekend
and was so blessed by it,
that I wanted to share it.
I’m thinking of you today…
in the middle of your work, the middle of your world.
Sometimes it’s hard.
Sometimes it’s ordinary.
Sometimes it feels, well, small.
And as I prayed about what to share with you this month, it seemed one whisper kept coming back to my heart:
“Tell them they really are making a difference.”
So that’s what I want you to know today.
Whether you always feel it, whether or not you always see it–
you are changing the world in your own wonderful way.
One diaper at a time.
One word at a time.
One heart at a time.
We need you to be who you are, to do what you do…
and to keep on doing it no matter what.
Someone Who Loves You sees.
And smiles.
(I’m smiling with Him too).
Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 
1 Corinthians 10:31
by Holly Gerth

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....