Each year we have endeavored to
celebrate
the season of Advent
in preparation for Christmas.
We've enjoyed a number of resources over the years.
For a few years we did a book with ornaments
called,
Countdown to Christmas
by
Laura KE Zimmerman
Last year we read book one of this triology set
by Arnold Ytreeide
(excellent story)
I don't have the full set, but want to finish
this series:
We've enjoyed a number of resources over the years.
For a few years we did a book with ornaments
called,
Countdown to Christmas
by
Laura KE Zimmerman
Last year we read book one of this triology set
by Arnold Ytreeide
(excellent story)
I don't have the full set, but want to finish
this series:
http://www.jothamsjourney.com/?q=node/2
This year we're going to do a Jesse Tree that has ornaments along with Bible readings for each day leading up to Christmas~
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2009/11/our-jesse-tree-a-focused-advent-celebration.html
It's a great time to focus on Christ's coming~
and one that I welcome in the middle of
the normal 'busy-ness'.
This year we're going to do a Jesse Tree that has ornaments along with Bible readings for each day leading up to Christmas~
http://www.passionatehomemaking.com/2009/11/our-jesse-tree-a-focused-advent-celebration.html
It's a great time to focus on Christ's coming~
and one that I welcome in the middle of
the normal 'busy-ness'.

No comments:
Post a Comment