Friday, June 20, 2014

A few good summer reads~

During the summer there isn't always
enough time to sit down and read,
with all the garden work and chores to do…

However, I still try to get through
a few good books.
A couple of these Olivia and I are
checking out together.
I just finished Secret Keeper,
and have passed it on to her.
Good stuff!

The Before You Meet Prince Charming book, is the study guide,
and I'm still waiting for the book to arrive.

The Home Economics book is a vintage gem
that has a world of information in it!
I love what I've browsed through so far~
An awesome reference book for any homemaker.

And the A Life that says Welcome book~always striving to learn
more about having an open heart and home :)




No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....