Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's a Jungle out there~

In the greenhouse things have done
better than I anticipated.
Being out of the wind that we have here,
they have flourished and grown.
I still want to do some 'amending'
to the soil to improve it...
but overall, everything that was
planted is thriving.


The bottom half still needs barn wood on the outside, but for the most part it's done~

I LOVE the door that Dave & Jonathan designed
and made~

An inside peek~

Herbs and peppers~

Peppers & Tomatoes~

Tomatillos~

I have Brandywine, Amish Paste, Arkansas Traveler, and
Yellow Wyeth tomatoes~

Cayenne peppers for Dave~
Jalepenos~
Next year I'd love to build a second greenhouse.
It would be great to have more room for root crops
and greens...
One project at a time for now :)

No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....