Friday, November 9, 2012

When it's doing this outside~

Like it's doing today,


It's time to make another batch of this~


Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix

Ingredients~

3 1/2 cups of sugar
2 1/4 cups of cocoa
1 tsp. salt

Milk for serving.

Just mix it all together, (we usually triple it)
and store in an airtight container.

We heat our goat's milk on low and then
add about 2 tablespoons of the mix into
each mug; or you can add 2 tablespoons
directly into the milk for each mugful you're making.
I love to add a pinch of cinnamon to mine :)

I also like Amy at Homestead Revival's recipe here~


and the mix she does up with peppermint sticks...
So cute!

I'm going to sit down with a hot mug right now~

No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....