My mind just thinks in A, B, C's.
God made me that way and I'm learning to use this gift
in managing our busy household.
I like to use a monthly calendar for writing down all our
events and activities...
and
these two lists for helping keep our family organized
and for saving time~
You might notice on the top list that I only give myself
3 top priorities for the day. It's all I can handle and sometimes
I still move these to the next day, or even keep them for the
whole month!
I also only list 3 current projects.
Believe me, I have more, but this helps me focus and not get overwhelmed.
The 'grocery' list is a page I keep on my refrigerator where I
jot down things we need...It helps save me a lot of time having it all in one
place.
I do wish we got everything at just ONE store, but we don't,
so this list is super handy :)


1 comment:
Hi, Jennifer,
This is a nifty and practical idea!
It gives me an idea...would you be willing for me to use it as a guest post by you on Deep roots At Home? This will help me a LOT, and I think others, too! Short and very helpful! I would, of sourse, link back to you. Let me know in my comments, please, as I'm swamped right now (otherwise I might forget). I could use content as we will be gone. I can schedule it during that time, if you are willing.
How are you? It's been a while since I've commented, though I stop in to read from time to time.
I apologize for not commenting for so long. Life and circumstances surrounding my mother's health and finances have made time extra scarce. I appreciate you and your wonderful, encouraging blog. Blessings, dear one!
BTW, while I am thinking of it, if you ever take the time to link-up, please consider joining in the "EOA' Wednesday link-up. You would bless the readers and be a great addition to the community.
Hugs,
Jacqueline
Post a Comment