Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work Projects~

Work projects abound around here~
Thankfully our spring weather has cooperated 
in starting outdoor projects early
before the heat of summer days kicks in.
We're slowly checking off projects
from the proverbial 'to-do' list~
This week
Jonathan & I got going on finishing up
the roof of our goat shelter.
He planned it all out, drove me to Home Depot,
gathered all the supplies
(I paid for those~)
and put me to work!
It didn't take too long and we were done~
Our goat shelter~


This guy is a hard worker~
I love working with tools, but
this rachet thingy was a little tricky
for me to get the screws in~
Jonathan pre-drilled the holes,
and then we tightened in
the screws~
Do you notice Tippy making
sure we're doing it right?
Almost done~
The goats were watching everything,
and into everything!
Finishing up~
Tippy was happy to have us around
working on her 'home'~

Now for the sides...and we'll be completely done!
Yipee~

No comments:

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....