I seem to gravitate to those
do-it-yourself
projects~
Especially, when in the long run they save
time & money~
I ran across this one for homemade hand soap,
and it was just too easy to not make.
I love knowing what's in it~
Recipe:
1 bar of soap, grated
(I used Meyer's, but you can use anything;
even a plain bar and then add essential oils...)
1-2 TB Glycerin
(this is usually in a pharmacy section; I found it at a local Smith's store and Rite-Aid)
1 gallon of water
Just barely bring to a boil to dissolve soap, turn off, cover overnight.
Voila!
This recipe makes a little over a gallon, or it did for me.
I filled 4 hand soap containers, two regular, and two
with 'foam' dispensers and the above picture is what
I had left. So, I'm guessing this will last me a good LONG while~
Here's a link with better pictures...
Enjoy~


No comments:
Post a Comment