with birthdays at our house~
Daniel turned 17~
and
Jonathan turned 15~
The guys went off skiing all morning~
And then we made homemade pizza
(the b.e.s.t. gluten free pizza ever!)
The evening ended with bowling and a basket ball
game with friends~
Good times together!
I can't believe how fast the time goes!
They are both growing into responsible young men
and
God's plan and purposes are being unfolded
for their lives!
for their lives!


4 comments:
Jennifer, I think you are a fantastic cook!! Those look fabulous! Love GF!
Happy birthday, guys! Did you ski at snowbird? Our men were there on Fri and Sat last week of January. Caleb said that was really close to Park City...I thought of you and wondered! maybe they skied past each other and never knew :)
The boys ski at Park City Mountain Resort.
Snowbird is just on the other side of the mountains though. Not far at all!
Wow that pizza looks amazing! Mouth watering goodness is what it looks like, yum!
~ Caleb
Post a Comment