Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Solstice~



It finally came-summer! And it's official. We're half way through the year. Today is the longest day of the year! I can hardly believe it after a C.O.L.D, wet spring. The 'news' here in Utah---May was the coldest its been in 57 years. We are so ready for summer~I think I'll celebrate by wearing shorts today!
Regarding the picture: these little deer feed up close to the house and we enjoy watching them, as do the kitties, who try to 'chase' them, if you can picture that :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed looking around at your beautiful photos! Thank you for stopping by to say hello! It's always wonderful to meet someone closer to me than most of my blog friends. We live in the Salt Lake City area at the moment and are patiently waiting for land. Great to meet you and hope you will stop by again soon! :) Have a wonderful day!

A change of seasons~

Where we live, in our mountain home, the seasons are changing.  Already we have had snow dust the mountains more than once this fall....